Join us in an exciting world where art meets science
Does color fascinate you? And would you like to be part of a small, dynamic and friendly team?
matchmycolor connects the global color supply network from initial idea to finished product. We work in partnership with global brands as well as individual customers, providing them with support in color management, communication with suppliers, process enhancement, and color data visualization that facilitates accurate results. Our software tools and unique scientific algorithms are designed to help our customers obtain the perfect match every time, no matter what the application or industry. Using the latest software tools and methodology, we connect spectrophotometers to the cloud, ensuring that color data is available wherever it is required and that the user interface is simple and easy to use.
Creativity is crucial to color development and we welcome our employees’ ideas and give them the opportunity to shape our products.
If you share our passion for color, we’d like to hear from you, whether you have a technical, academic or commercial background. All vacant positions are described here below and spontaneous applications are also of interest to us. You can be sure that we will review your application carefully and respond rapidly.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To grow our team of developers in Basel we are looking for a Software Engineer C# (m/f)
- Application development on our core product
- Contribute to software integration projects
- 3rd level support
- Interested in Full Stack Development, IoT, Micro-Services, Data-Analytics
- Keen to learn and grow
- Education in computer science or a related field – Higher education in computer science, physics or electronical engineering is a plus
- Proficiency in English and German is a requirement
- A plus would be any of these: Scrum, Microsoft Azure, TypeScript, Angular, React, Node.js, SQL, EF Core, NHibernate, PowerBi, OpenGL
- Growing enterprise with solid international customer base
- Office located centrally near Basel SBB railway station
- Dynamic and highly skilled Team
- Possibility to make a difference
- Good working and employment condition
- Modern infrastructure
Matchmycolor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We don’t accept agency applications. Only direct applications are considered.
Please send your full application to email@example.com. The files including attachments must not exceed 10Mb. If you have any questions, contact us at the given email address.